Description du produit
|Item No||Product Name||Material||Size|
|TS-CAB144-OUT||144 cores SMC fiber cross connect cabinet||SMC||1050*550*310mm|
|TS-CAB288-OUT||288 cores SMC fiber cross connect cabinet||SMC||1450*750*320mm|
|TS-CAB576-OUT||576 cores SMC fiber cross connect cabinet||SMC||1450*750*550mm|
An Optical Distribution Frame (ODF) is a frame used to provide cable interconnections between communication facilities, which can integrate fiber splicing, fiber termination, fiber optic adapters & connectors and cable connections together in a single unit. It can also work as a protective device to protect fiber optic connections from damage. The basic functions of ODFs provided by today’s vendors are almost the same. However, they come into different shapes and specifications.
- Good design for inner structure
- SMC housing is of high protective performance (stainless steel material by thermal compression molding process also is available)
- The thick and solid body with good heat-isolative performance can effectively protect condensation inside the cabinets.
- The water-proof door with a 3-point locking mechanism protects the cabinet from dust and moisture and unauthorized entry.
- Reliable cable fixation, earthing and stripping protection
- Clear indications of splicing and distribution of each fiber
- IDC Connection: 30 degree angle between adaptor and the cabinet to ensure fiber bend radius and to prevent laser from hurting eye.
- Module design: integrated 12-cores splicing and distribution module for FC and SC adapter installation .
- Optical arrangement for optical cables and optical fibers with fiber storage units.
- Good waterproof performance.
- Waterproof IP Grade: IP65
- Environment Temperature: -40 ~ +60
- Relative Humidity: ≤ 95% (+40)
- Atmospheric Pressure: 70-106kPa
- life Span: >30years