Description du produit
TSV-1000-4O , TSV-1000-8O FXO analog gateway is a type of access gateway offering seamless connectivity between IP-based telephony networks and legacy telephones (POTS) and PBX systems. The analog gateway has 4 FXO ports and 8FXO and is used to connect to analog PBX or the PSTN lines of telecom carriers.
With the standard SIP protocol, it’s compatible with leading IMS/NGN platforms and SIP-based IP telephony systems. It provides low-cost and easy-to-use VoIP solutions for small businesses, SOHO, remote offices as well as enterprises with multiple branches.
- Cost effective gateway with 4 FXO, 8FXO ports supporting analog PBX or the PSTN lines
- Fax over IP (T.38 and Pass-Through)
- Elastix and Broadsoft Certification
- Echo cancellation, dynamic jitter buffering technology, etc
- Multiple codecs: G.711A/U law, G.723.1, G.729A/B, G.726, iLBC and AMR
- Support TR069, SNMP protocol and DMCloud to manage devices remotely
· Physical Interface
· Network Features
· Software Features
· VoIP Protocol