Description du produit
An Optical Distribution Frame (ODF) is a frame used to provide cable interconnections between communication facilities, which can integrate fiber splicing, fiber termination, fiber optic adapters & connectors and cable connections together in a single unit. It can also work as a protective device to protect fiber optic connections from damage. The basic functions of ODFs provided by today’s vendors are almost the same. However, they come into different shapes and specifications.
BASIC INFO :
- Type: Optical Fiber Distribution Box.
- Wiring Devices: ODF.
- Certification: ISO,RoHS.
- Material: Metal Cold rolled plate.
- Color: Grey.
1. Connecting distribution network and equipment cable.
2. Connecting with indoor cable termination equipment.
- Metal material used ensures the body strong and light.
- Floor type design for indoor uses.
- Front and rear door.
- Easy installations: Ready for wall mount – installation kits provided.
- Adapter slots used – No screws and tools needed for installing adapters.
- Ready for splitters: designed space for adding splitters.
- Space saving! Double-layer design for easier installation and maintenances.
- MAX.tray: 60 pcs (720 cores).
- Lower layer for splitters and over length fiber storage.
- Upper layer for splicing, cross-connecting and fiber distribution.
- Accommodates both cable glands as well as tie-wraps.
- Lock provided for extra security.
· Empty box, without tray.