Description du produit
TELESYSTEM TS-1GP1G is a new generation smart ONU with port 10/100/1000Mbps ports for integrated multi-service networks. It is complied with the international standard ITU-T G.9844/988 and PRC Communication Industry Standard GPON ONU in Access Technology Requirements.
· Excellent Access Capacity: It supports the PON transmission rate of downlink 2.5Gbp/ uplink 1.25Gbps. Connected with TELESYSTEM OLTs, it can realize 1:128 splitting ratio. The covering radius of the network can reach to 20km.
· Secure Service Carrying Ability: For ensuring the secure service carrying ability of ONU, TELESYSTEM has developed techniques including VLAN, STP, port isolation, ACL, QoS and Broadcast Storm Control.
· High Service Control Capability: It supports DBA and Rate-Limit. It supports advanced dynamic bandwidth distribution and accurate bandwidth limit, which enables users to share 2.5Gbps bandwidth resource appropriately. It also supports QOS function, which guarantees a reliable service quality and service priority.
· Rich OMCI Functions: It supports the standard OMCI defined by ITU-T, including configuration, alarm, performance monitoring, fault isolation and security management, and it also supports private OMIC defined by TELESYSTEM.
· Complete Interaction Capacity: It is complied with ITU-T G.984/988 and relevant requirements for PRC Community Industry Standard GEPON ONU in Access Technology Requirements.
· Advanced Energy-saving Technique: It supports the “GreenTouch” architecture and “Smart@CHIP”.
|User trial interface||1 fixed 10/100/1000 BASE-T auto-adaptation RJ45 interface|
|PON interface||downlink 2.5Gbps / uplink 1.25Gbps
The network covering radius: 20km
Type of the optical interface: SC/UPC
Hi-sensible optical receiver: -27dBm
Radiation power: 0.5 ~5dBm
Security: ONU authentication mechanism
PRC Community Industry Standard GEPON ONU in Access Technology Requirements
IEEE 802.1D, Spanning Tree
IEEE 802.1Q, VLAN
IEEE 802.1w, RSTP
|VLAN||Supports 64 VLANs (1~4094)
Port based VLAN
IEEE 802.1Q VLAN
CTC2.0 defined VLAN
CTC defined dynamic multicast
|QoS||Backpressure flow control (half duplex)
IEEE 802.3x flow control (full duplex)
Head Of Line (HOL) mechanism
IEEE 802.1p, CoS
four priority queues on each port
WR, SP and FIFO
|Security||Limitation to the number of MAC addresses on the port
Port storm control
|Management||CLI, Web, SNMP and TELNET
Software upgrade through TFTP and WEB
Local syslog or server syslog
|Dimensions mm (W×D×H)||130 x 100 x 28
Installation: plug and play
|Heat dissipation||Supports long-time use (For instance, 24 hours);
The device running hot will not affect its performance or cause it break down.
|Environment requirements||Operating environment: 0℃～45℃; 10%～85% non-condensation
Storage environment: -40℃～80℃; 5%～95% non-condensation
|Power supply||DC12V/0.5A (external adaptor power supply)|