Description du produit
TELESYSTEM TS-OLT8GP-2TE complies with ITU-T G.984/G.988 and meets requirements about GPON OLT in Network Access Technical Requirementts.
It fully supports CTC 2.0, automatic discovery and cooperation with ONUs of different manufacturers. TELESYSTEM TS-OLT8GP-2TE suppports the Asymmetric uplink 1.25Gbps/downlink 2.5 Gbps PON transmission rate, efficient bandwidth usage and Ethernet seervices, helping carriers to provide reliable services to their users.
Its coupling ratio ups to 1:128, and its support of different hybrid ONU networks minimize the carrier’s investment. TELESYSTEM TS-OLT8GP-2TE, based on the edge-cutting technologies, is strong in functions. A few of its functions such as QoS guarantee, SLA and DBA can be easily listed out.
- GPON: Abiding by ITU-T G.984/G.988, TELESYSTEM TS-OLT8GP-2TE series OLT meets relevant requirements of GPON OLT regulated in Network Access Technical Requirements.
- System Capacity: TS-OLT8GP-2TE series supports maximum 8 GPON ports.
- Uplink Interface: TS-OLT8GP-2TE series with 4 gigabit SFP ports, 4 gigabit combo ports, and 4 10G SFP+ ports.
- Dimensions:1U, occupies a s mall space.
- Environmental Protection: low power consumption and low operating cost.
- Bus Optical Fiber Protection: the link can be automatically switched when trouble occurs in the optical fiber.
- Power Characteristics: supports dual-AC, dual-DC and AC/DC power supply. The power supply supports modularized design, hot-swap and EMC-3 standard. It well adapts to the environment.
|System Capacity||Maximum coupling ratio:1:128
MAC table capacity: 64K
|Uplink interface||8 GE ports (4 gigabit SFP ports, 4 gigabit TX/SFP combo ports)
4 10GE ports
|Attributes of the PON Interface||The transmission rate with downlink 2.5Gbps/uplink 1.25Gbps
Class B+ and Class C+ GPON module
Security: ONU authentication mechanism
IEEE 802.1D, Spanning Tree
IEEE 802.1Q, VLAN
IEEE 802.1w, RSTP
IEEE 802.3ad physical link static/dynamic aggregation (LACP)
Ethernet – II
|QoS||Backpressure flow control (half duplex)
IEEE 802.3x flow control (full duplex)
IEEE 802.1p, CoS
WRR, SP and FIFO queue schedule
Limiting the uplink/downlink rate based on each ONU
DBA and SLA
|VLAN||Port-based VLAN, 4K VLAN
QinQ and flexible QinQ
|Reliability||Unidirectional Link Detection (UDLD)
Hot swap of the GPON optical module
Optical path protection of GPON (type B/C, hand-in-hand)
Abnormal luminescence ONU detection such as long luminescence
|Network Security||Limiting the maximum number of users on each port
Packet storm control
Flow-based ACL access control function
Transmission data encryption on the PON interface
|Configuration Management||Various management modes such as CLI, SNMP and TELNET
Conducting software upgrade through TFTP
|Physical Characteristics||Dimensions mm (W×D×H): 442.5x304x 44
Installation: standard 19-inch rack-mounted
|Environment||Operating environment: 0℃-45℃; 10%-85% non-condensing|
|Storage environment: -40℃-80℃; 5%-95% non-condensing|
|Power Supply||Input voltage: AC90 ~ 240V, DC 36 ~ 72V
dual-power input, DC/AC power supply and hot-swap