Description du produit
TPT-8020A is an easy-to-use and portable test set with advanced cable locator and simple network tester in one unit.
Besides identifying wiremap, measuring the cable length, diagnosing cable faults and tracing cables, the TPT-8020A can also be used to simply perform network testing.
It is an absolutely necessary tool for cabling construction and network maintenance.
Comprehensive functions: support cable testing and network testing
Tone tracing: locate the cable on DDF without sorting out cables
Net Scan: fast scan all of the active hosts in the LAN
Test several cables simultaneously by selecting multi-remote ID
– Length measurement: twisted-pair, phone line, coax and wires, etc.
– Wiremap testing: display wiremap, conduct tests of STP/UTP and diagnoses faults for shorts, opens, reversals, miswires and split pairs and perform cable testing per T568A/B standard
– Tone generation: generate up to 4 distinctive tones for tracing cables
– Port identification: identify port and jack type, such as telephone and Ethernet, with speed and duplex information, up to 1000Mbps
– Flashing port LED to locate a hub or switch port
– Ping test and packet loss detection
– Support s t a t i c and DHCP dynamic IPconfiguration
– Net scan to verify active host quantity in the subnet and display IP and MAC Address
– Auto-off for power saving
– Backlight LCD display, easy to operate even in the darkness
|Operation time(Cable testing / without backlight)||50H|
|Operation time(Network testing / without backlight)||15H|
|Cable length testing range||1–457 m|
|Single end testing||Support|
|Adjust length parameter||Support|
|Wrong cable testing||Opens, shorts, split pairs, miswires|
Simultaneous cable testing
|8 lines with 8 remote ID|
|Tone generation||4 distinctive tones|
|Ping testing||Display packet loss|
|DHCP testing||Display acquired IP, gateway and DNS server|
|Network scan||Display searched host information|
|Port identification||Display telephone voltage and network attribution|
Cable length testing
Simple network testing