Description du produit
BDCOM BSR2800-08/10 Series is the next-generation multiservice switching router platform developed by BDCOM.
The router platform is of high performance by integrating a 64-bit multi-core processor, a highspeed switching chip and FPGA into one solution. BDCOM BSR2800-08/10 Series includes models such as BSR2800-08C, BSR280008LTE, BSR2800-10C and BSR2800-10LTE. BSR2800 Series provides diversified options for the user. BDCOM BSR2800-08/10 Series is equipped with BDROS operating system, of which BDCOM has the independent intellectual property right. BDCOM BSR2800-08/10 Series builds a real multiservice broadband platform by providing rich software functions such as routing, switching, safety and VPN.
With its strong processing and expansion capability, rich software functions and hardware modules, BDCOM BSR2800-08/10 Series meet requirements of the government, financial institutions, the defense system, operators and enterprises in network construction.
● BDCOM BSR2800-08/10 Series is driven by the 64-bit dual-core processor with specialized gigabit ASIC switching chip and FPGA components, which enables the whole hardware platform to run on the high-speed Ethernet frame.
● BSR2800-08/10 Series adopts the new-generation hardware chip in consideration of energy saving while guaranteeing its strong processing capacity.
● Compared with the mainstream devices in the industry, power consumption of the BSR router is reduced by 15% to 20%, which both reduces the device maintenance cost and accords with the low-carbon idea.
● BDCOM BSR2800-08/10 Series is also equipped with the environment friendly maglev mute fan.
● BSR2800-08/10 Series supports Layer 2 link protocols including PPP and dot1q; static routing; policy routing; and dynamic routing such as RIP, OSPF and BGP. These routing protocols are well compatible with the devices manufactured by the mainstream vendors in the industry.
● Besides, BSR2800-08/10 Series supports integration of multiple services such as routing, switching, voice, safety and wireless, which meets the requirement of complicated network construction.
● BSR2800-08/10 Series supports the MPLS characteristics and the MPLS-based layer-2/layer-3 VPN technology, which realize the transparent Ethernet transmission service and the flexible enterprise interconnection.
● BSR2800-08/10 Series supports IPv6 data forwarding, routing protocols and multicast routing protocols; BSR2800-08/10 Series also supports the IPv4/IPv6 protocol stack and the interconnection technology, which makes the existing networks smoothly upgrade to IPv6.
Secure Service Access
● BSR2800-08/10 Series supports selective ACL firewall filtration technology, NAT, VPNs such as IPSec/L2TP/PPTP/GRE, and security technologies such as AAA, Radius, PAP/CHAP.
Traffic Management Policy
● BSR2800-08/10 Series supports varied queues including FIFO, PQ, CQ, CBWFQ, LLQ, WFQ, DSCP, IP Precedence, RTS and CAR.
● BDCOM BSR2800-08/10 Series supports its selfdeveloped traffic control and service management policy (GBSC), which can better real-time arrange and monitor your data traffic.
Flexible Management and Maintenance
● BSR2800-08/10 Series is convenient in managing and monitoring the network by using the in-band and outband management tools such as Console, Telnet, SSH and SNMP;
· ARP, ARP proxy, Gratuitous ARP
· PPP, PPPoE (Client/Server)
· Static route, default route
· RIPv1/v2, OSPFv2, BGPv4
· Fast Switch, Load-Balance
· PIM-DM, PIM-SM
· IPv6 ND, IPv6 PMTU, IPv6 FIB, 1Pv6
ACL, 1Pv6 (authenticate through IPv6
· IPv6 QoS
· IPv6transition: NAT-PT, IPv6 tunnel,
· IPv6 tunnel: IPSec v6, GRE, 6to4,
· IPv6 route: IPv6 static route, RIPng,
· 802.1p Cos, 802.1Q VLAN
· STP, RSTP
· Keep alive, port mirror, broadcast/
multicast storm control
· Authentication, Authorization,
· Enable, local, Radius, Tacacs+
· PAP, CHAP, MS-CHAP
|· VPLS, MP-BGP, VRF
· L2VPN, L3VPN
· ICMP, TCP, UDP, IP Option
· NAT, PAT, Port-MAP, Private-Service,
· Ping, Trace Route, Nslookup
· IP ACL, IMP filter, Fast-Access
· DHCP Client/Serv/Relay
· DNS, DNS host, DNS Proxy, DDNS
· Helper-Address, UDP Helper
· IP unnumber, DDR
· Keep alive, PDP (compatible with
· NetFlow, IP Accounting, IP SLA
· TFTP Client/Serv, FTP Client
· SNTP, job/schedule
· Reverse telnet, VTY binding
· ASPF state detection
· SYN flood, UDP flood or ICMP flood
· ARP attack protection, ARP-SCAN
· Prevention of Ping of Death, Teardrop,
Land-Based, Win Nuke, Ping
Sweep, ARP attack and IP-Spoofing
· IKE, IPSec, DMVPN, EZVPN
· L2TP, PPTP, GRE,EoGRE
· VPN stacking
· Interface backup
· Route backup
· E-Backup, Keep aive Ethern
· VRRP, HSRP
· Bandwidth based load sha
· Traffic based load balancin
· BFD for RIP, OSPF, BGP, M
· FIFO, PQ, CQ, WFQ, CBWFQ
· GTS (Generic Traffic Shapin
· GBSC, Layer7filter
· ACL Flow Classification
· IP Precedence Flow Classif
· DSCP flow classification
· MAC address classification
· 802.1P classification
· TD-L TE, FDD-L TE
· SNMP, MIB, SYSLOG, RMO
|BDCOM BSR2800-08C||BSR2800-08C Series 4G Router
(1 Console port, 1 USB2.0 port, 1 RST, 1 GE TX WAN port, 8 GE TX LAN ports; built-in encryption engine, AC Adaptor power supply)
|BDCOM BSR2800-08LTE||BSR2800-08LTE 4G Router
(1 Console port, 1 USB2.0 port, 1 RST, 1 GE TX WAN port, 8 GE TX LAN ports; built-in universal 4G-LTE and encryption engine, AC Adaptor power supply)
|BDCOM BSR2800-10C||BSR2800-10C Series 4G Router
(1 Console port, 1 USB2.0 port, 1 RST, 2 GE TX/SFP Combo WAN ports, 8 GE TX LAN ports;
built-in encryption engine, 220V AC power supply)
|BDCOM BSR2800-10LTE||BSR2800-10LTE Series 4G Router
(1 Console port, 1 USB 2.0port, 1 RST, 2 GE TX/SFP Combo WAN ports, 8 GE TX LAN ports; built-in universal 4G-LTE and encryption engine, 220V AC power supply)