Ethernet media converter that convert media transmission between UTP copper cable and fibre SFP,
10/100/1000Base-TX to 1000BASE-FX Converter, 100Base-TX/FX or 1000Base-T to 1000BASE-SX/LX Converter
1SFP and 1RJ45 Port SFP Media Converter Series converter is an Ethernet media converter that converts media transmission between UTP Copper cables and fiber SFP (Small Form-Factor Pluggable) transceiver.
It is designed to meet the massive needs for Ethernet network deployment and able to extend a copper based network via fiber cable to a maximum distance up to 120km.
It can be installed into a Standard Converter Chassis.
The installation & operation procedures are simple & straight forward. Operation status can be locally monitored through a set of Diagnostic LED located in the front panel.
• 10/100/1000Base-TX to 1000BASE-FX Converter
100Base-TX/FX or 1000Base-T to 1000BASE-SX/LX Converter
• Standard: IEEE802.3 & IEE802.3u, IEEE 802.3z & 802.3ab
• Interface: 1 x RJ-45 connector / 1 x SFP Slot
• Plug-and-Play installation
• Support Jumbo Frame (64-9216 Byte)
Support Voltage Monitor
• Conversion between different transmission speeds and media types
• Standalone type or card type, Can be installed into 2U 14/16 Slots chassis
• Auto-negotiating Ethernet port (Half/Full Duplex)
• Auto-crossover Ethernet port (Supports Auto MDI/MDI-X)
• Easy Installation, Easy Trouble shooting
• LED: Power, DUP,FP-LINK,RX, 1000, TX
• Dimension: 229x122x50mm (W x D x H) for packing, 94×70.6×26.5mm (W x D x H) for device
– Dual fiber multimode
-Dual fiber single mode
-Single fiber single mode
5%-90% (no condensation)
1SFP Slot and 1RJ45 Port SFP fiber Media Converter
. 1SFP and 1RJ45 Port SFP Media Converter
• Extend your Ethernet connection up to 0-120km away using fiber optics.
Creates an economical Ethernet-fiber/copper-fiber link for connecting remote sub networks to larger fiber optic networks/backbones.
Converts Ethernet to fiber, fiber to copper/Ethernet, ensuring optimum network scalability for connecting two or more Ethernet network nodes (e.g. connecting two buildings on the same campus).
• Designed to provide high-speed bandwidth for demanding large scale work groups that require expansion of Ethernet Network.
• Bad industrial environment or high requirements for Lightning protection
• Intelligent transportation supervisory system(ITS) and safe city
• High-speed way supervisory/Tele-communication system, IP network camera
• Security surveillance system for large corporations, multifunction network system
• Long-distance multimedia schooling/ campus surveillance, long-distance broadcast television transmission system.